TRENDY TUESDAY

January 13, 2014

distressed
denims

Let's talk about my favorite of all favorite trends right now.
Denim has become a staple in every women's closet.
Denim can be worn out, to a business meeting, or to the grocery store.
It is in every one's closets and we all know we could not survive without it.
 
Distressed denim is my favorite denim.
Luckily for me, in Arizona, I can wear these all year round.
From a chunky knit sweater to a white tee shirt you will always catch me in a pair.
I love them, & so should you.

HERE ARE A FEW OF MY FAV'S.

                                  ONE TEASPOON              &                           SIWY
                             

                                    CURRENT ELLIOT          &                        JOE'S

                                         RAG & BONE             &                      RAG & BONE
                 
                                         MOTHER                      &                       PAIGE

If there is one thing I know in the world of clothes, it's denim
&
these are some of the best in town.

Loves, Lex

No comments :

Post a Comment