What I Want Wednesday

January 14, 2014

I know back East has just experienced the "Polar Vortex" but here in Arizona I have total spring fever.

Spring clothes, are my favorite clothes.
I want all of this and so much more.

| ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT |

1-I love these sleeveless blazer, especially since it is navy.
2- HOW AMAZE is this blue face on this watch.
3- I need this dress, even paired with that vest or with some socks and booties.
4- Love Free People, love long sleeved mini dresses.
5- THE BEST plain tee you will ever own.
6- I love initial jewelry, I love getting the letter "Z" for my husbands name, a cute little reminder.
7- Sneakers are my everything, I die for these.
8- House of Harlow is my go to jewels, I love this gold necklace for layering on a daily basis.

loves, lex

No comments :

Post a Comment