STAY GOLD

January 10, 2014

Lounge wear is my favorite wear.
Lucky for all of us, sweat pants are hitting the world in a socially acceptable public way.

YES.
It is "cool" to dress up a good skinny pair of sweats.
From Phillip Lim to Vince sweat pants are on all retail floors.
{Make sure this isn't for a nice date night, or out with the girls for a nice dinner}
In my opinion keep it casual, from getting the kids from school to a brunch.
Wear it out, but wear it right.




How may are these sneaks. I love them and so do so many of my favorite people.
{we are all sportin' them}
(P.S. they are kids, I wear a kids size 6 which is equal to a women's 8)

WILDFOX can do no wrong, I am obsessing with my clear framed glasses.

Sweater: Tyler Jacobs | Sweatpants: Leith | Sneakers: Supra | Glasses: Wildfox

loves, lex 

No comments :

Post a Comment