A WANG

January 9, 2014

This bag is my life.
I have been in the market for a new great designer bag for a while now,
&
the second I saw my fav "Rocco" bag with those amazing iridescent studs it was
love at first sight.
I can honestly say it has been the best purchase of my life thus far. 
Perfect size, the worn in leather, the multi color…
I really really really love this bag.

{I have worn this Rag & Bone jacket at least 4x a week since I bought it, I die for it}
unfortunately it was part of the Nordstrom Anniversary and can no longer be found.
I had to search high and low to get my hands on this baby.
For now the bag and the jacket are my babies.
{hoping that will change soon}






| Bag: Alexander Wang | Booties: Nordstrom | Rings: Madewell | Bracelet: Madewell

{add this look to your closet, click on the links!}

loves, lex

1 comment :