it's....

October 9, 2013



ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX // SEVEN

ONE. I am obsessed with anything pink and red. My favorite color combination ever. Not to mention this is the only phone case that actually protects my iPhone.

TWO. How awesome are these "mummy wrapped" boots. I love them.

THREE. Anything grey, oversized and soft is mine. Must have.

FOUR. YOU WILL NOT REGRET THESE. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I could literally run a marathon in them (or at least a half)

FIVE. Best bag of the season, like I said, I die for pink and red combo. (Comes in so many other color options!)

SIX. Best flannel I have seen in a long time. Love that it is a pull over.

SEVEN. I am still loving the camo, especially on these super skinny Hudson jeans.

*Be sure and do your self a favor and go ahead and wear 4, 6, and 7 together. I promise you  won't regret it.

LOVES LEX

No comments :

Post a Comment