GOLD&WILD

October 7, 2013

This weekend was beautiful.
The weather is my favorite.
A few weeks back I ran into an awesomely dressed girl in Nordstrom.
We got to talking and immediately hit it off.
She and I had a lot in common, including a blog.

This Friday I was lucky enough to be invited to an event at Saks with Rebecca Taylor.
Caitlin (from ALittleDashofDarling.com) was nice enough to invite me out.
Us two, with Katie (from RunningonHappiness.com) had such a great time chatting with Rebecca Taylor and all her fun support and PR.
It is so great to meet girls in the area who share the same interests as me.

I love making friends, and chatting with girlfriends at lunch.

The day was awesome, I wore my new favorites I have picked up this season.






I am especially proud of my new "arm party"



(add this look to YOUR closets by clicking on the links)

LOVES.
LEX



1 comment :