FALL TRENDS

October 10, 2013

F
A
L
L

There are so many amazing trends out in the fashion world right now.
I think I know my favorite and then another one pops up and once again, I am in love.
Fall is my favorite season.
October is my favorite month.
Birthdays, candy, costumes and cooler weather.
I can not get enough.

I am sharing my TOP FIVE favorite trends as of now.


1. CHUNKY KNITS

I have always had an obsession with over sized top, but chunky knits take it to the next level for me.



2. MOTO
Leather has been a big trend throughout this year, but moto is more specific. I like it in pants, vest or anyways it can be pulled off.



3. PLAIDS
Every year I search for the perfect plaid, I can not have enough in my closet. I will be wearing plaid to the grave. {Paired with the perfect fur and it is a huge win in fall fashion}



4. TRACK PANTS
Track pants are still here, and they are in leathers and sweater fabrics. They are comfy and great with an awesome pair of booties.




5. COLORED BOOTIES
I have been crushin' on booties a little too much this season, and now I have two more to add to my collection. Navy's and greens are going to be all the rage this season. 

I am off to California for the next 24 hours.
Beaches and my favorites babes.
Life is good.

LOVES LEX












No comments :

Post a Comment