BEAUTY MUST-HAVES.

August 19, 2013

HAPPY MONDAY.
That may be an oxymoron for my life, Mondays are annoying.

I am a sucker for anything to give me less wrinkles, make my skin look more creamy, get rid of the bags under my eyes, and just help my skin in general.
I have searched high and low, and tried so many products.

These are the beauty products that 

I
CAN
NOT
LIVE
WITHOUT.



Forget any expensive washes, and acne away promises. This is gentle and clean, and leaves my face feeling fresh. This is a Costco size bottle and will last you {and your husband} a lifetime.




I have searched for years for the perfect make up to put on my face, this wins HANDS DOWN. This is the creamiest "foundation" I have ever used and offers and light weight FULL coverage.
I am hooked for life.




I have found such a love for lips, I usually ditch the eye make up and focus on putting the color on my lips. {"PLUMFUL" is my current color crush}




I have not taken off this nude polish since I got it. I love the color and this is the best polish I have worn ever, it goes on so easy.




I love this concealer. I use a shade lighter than my BB cream, and use underneath my eyes and down the center of my nose to lighten up my face {and cover the bags}





This is the BEST cleaners. It has a timer that allows you to know the exact time to use to exfoliate your skin, after using this your skin will feel softer than ever. It is a must have.





I use this on my brows on the daily, a full brow makes a face in my opinion.










No comments :

Post a Comment