TRENDING: Track Pant

August 20, 2013

TRACK PANT
@
all $$

I am so excited to be featured on one of my favorite blogs 
{make sure and check it out @ lunchpailsandlipstick.com}


We decided to take a look into my fitting room, see my favorite trend and how I make it complete.

Styling is my passion. I love what I do and am so lucky to get to share it with my clients.

Fall is by far my favorite season to dress, and this fall seems better than ever. My absolute favorite trend obsession for fall is the track pant. I do admit that sometimes I take the saying "beauty is pain" while getting dressed, but with the track pant that thought never has to cross my mind. The track pant is amazingly easy to wear. It can be dressed up with a silk blouse and a blazer, or thrown on with a screen tee. You can pair them with your favorite pair of converse, or add a heeled booties for a night out. No matter where you are going, what you are doing, they can work for your day. I suggest if you don't already have a pair in your closet, add one (or two, or three) and you will not want to take them off.

Here are a few tips on how to make sure you are getting the right fit and pair for you.

1. Get them to fit your waste, the legs are supposed to be loose.

2.Check behind, make sure they are flattering.

3. If in doubt choose black. Black is always a great first pair!

4. Taylor the length so that the pant does not hit the ground.

5. Do not over think it, throw them on and go. They are supposed to be easy!

This trend is my far my favorite and looks good on everyone. Do not be afraid to try new trends and to make it you. Style is all an opinion, make it your own. Always choose what works with YOUR body and not just what looks good on the mannequin.

$




 TRACK PANT- wayf
T-SHIRT- chaser
BOOTIES- sam edelman


 $$




TRACK PANT- rebecca taylor
SWEATER- joie
"LOVE" NECKLACE- ariella
ANIMAL NECKLACE- tory burch
SHOES- converse

 $$$





TRACK PANT- haute hippie
SWEATER- haute hippie
SHOES- converse

xoxo, lex

No comments :

Post a Comment