MAJ tees

August 16, 2013

It is official
My dream is coming true
I am so excited to release mine and my sister in laws, very first tee shirt line

MAJ tees

Mallory and I have been working so hard on creating this line and I am so excited to finally get to release it TODAY.

MAJ tees is a fast paced tee shirt line that will embody what every girl wants to wear.
Our collections will be innovative and exciting, and incorporate the fits that we love to love.
We understand what the modern girls wants to wear and understand the need for the latest fashions.
We hope you fall in love, the way we did.

*FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM- MAJTEES

MAJ tees
"lazy tees for the style enthusiast"
BE MAJ



"Little Black Tee" $26


"I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR" $28




"taken" baseball tee $34


**EMAIL lex@majtees.com or mallory@majtees.com
to order 
{exclude size, style, and address when placing your order}



























I am so excited to share my love of clothes and fashion with the world.
Fashion is super fast paced and always moving...it reminds me of myself.

xoxo, lex






 

1 comment :