WILD FOR WILD FOX

May 7, 2013

There is not a WILDFOX screen t-shirt that I can walk away from.
Each season Wildfox designs tees and sweaters using the most creative and original concepts.
Screen Tee's have become (what is a word used for more than an obsession), an addiction.
I can honestly say there is not a day I come home where I don't want to take off whatever I may be wearing and throw on some distressed denim, converse, and a screen tee.



Here a few of my must haves, from there latest collections.
Get them while they last, I promise they go FAST.



I mean seriously, it speaks for me.


I know this was made for me, and I after seeing this, I am not ashamed.


Even the celebs agree that this is a must have brand.

Alessandra Ambrosio in this

Miranda Kerr in this
(I LOVE the way Miranda Kerr styled her tee with these Seven For All Mankind leatherette shorts)

Selena Gomez similar tank, this

Taylor Swift in this


Find more amazing Wildfox here, here and here.
There is a perfect screen tee for everyone, you just have to find it.


p.s. who doesn't love sneakers right now, especially when they are glittery.

xo, lex






No comments :

Post a Comment