WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY

May 8, 2013

Every week I am obsessively wanting, and wanting, and wanting.
Every Wednesday I will share with you what it is that I am desperately wanting.
This will be the easiest thing I have ever done, I am the girl with a million wants.





1. Rebecca Minkoff Tote. I have been dying for a bag big enough for my world. The sleek nude leather with the minimal studs makes me want this bag SO bad.

2. Latitude Femme Booties. I have been searching for the perfect summer bootie everywhere. This maybe the most comfortable closed toe shoe I have ever tried on. I need these for distressed denim and dresses.

3. Truth and Pride Leather Shirt. Did i mention I love leather. This is the softest leather I have ever touched and the only leather shirt I have ever loved.

4. House of Harlow Bangle. Who doesn't love an arm party. I will wear as many bracelets as I can find, and this must be added to my party..like now.

5. Rebecca Minkoff Camera Case. There is nothing more perfect than laser cut out leather. My camera wants this, and I will buy it for her.

5. Madewell Dress. Anything grey, any dress sleeved, anything soft, I need.

6. Rachel Zoe Sandal. I love Rachel Zoe, I love black, white and gold. I love ankle straps. The end.

7. Taken Gold Necklace. Since I am no longer a "newlywed", I want to settle into my place as a TAKEN women. I like me and my husband can agree on this want.

*PERFECT MATCH: dress+booties




2 comments :

  1. I bought the Madewell dress last week :) And love everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that dress! Looks like we will be twinning once again!

      Delete