WHITE HAUTE SUMMER

May 27, 2013

It is officially summer.
I miss the days where summer meant pool days and bahama bucks.
Now the only thing I look for in summer is the one vacation to the beach, and wearing white.
White is the best color for summer.
Here are some of my favorites.

 

ZARA blouse- I love crochet, I love this top.

ZARA dress- Any dress with sleeves, SOLD. Everyone needs a little white dress for summer, no lie.

CITIZEN jean- If you are going to wear white on bottom this season, make it distressed. Its just better.

MARC JACOBS handbag- White bags can be scary, but this leather is super easy to clean. Love the                   classic style to this bag.

ZARA heels- I love the pointed toe and ankle strap on this shoe. It screams summer.

REBECCA TAYLOR sweater- I LOVE sweaters for summer. Pair this with some shorts, good to go.

DOLCE VITA shoe- The best match for white is gold. This sandal is perfect with any outfit.

RAG AND BONE dress- LOVE the way this dress fits. I will pack it in my suitcase for any and every vacay.


                HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!
We took full advantage of this holiday and drove up to the beautiful Sedona.
It was the perfect day filled with sunshine, food and lots of laughs.
Sometimes we get so busy we forget how young we are, and the fun we need to add to our lives.
Grateful for days like today to be reminded that this is my best friend and we are lucky to have 
forever.


xoxo, lex








No comments :

Post a Comment