FANATIC FRIDAY

May 24, 2013

Floral pants are a must, for every season.
These ones are my perfect match.
Want to hear what is ever better about them, they are on SALE.
I love the options that these pants give me because of all the colors they include.
Do not be afraid to mix patterns, add color, or just throw on a white tee.
For this I just paired them with my ultimate fav stripe tee (also on SALE).

These pants are good, trust me.

To me, style is about showing a little bit of your personality to anyone and everyone who looks.




Sneaker wedges may be a bit controversial, but when you can add height and still run a marathon, they are a must for me.
(take the plunge, they are on SALE.)














7 For All Mankind Floral Skinnies
T by Alexander Wang Stripe Tee
Steve Madden Sneaker Wedges

If you did not notice..
This outfit is all completely on SALE.
Snag them before they are gone.

xoxo, lex

No comments :

Post a Comment