WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY

May 29, 2013

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY.
Wednesdays are now my new favorite day of the week.
I get to narrow down everything I have been wanting into one post.
With summer HERE already, I am feeling bright colors and lots and lots of sunglasses.
(This is the one season wear it has become socially acceptable to wear your sunglasses inside)
I want to feel like I am at the beach everyday, even if I am not.
What I realllly want this summer, is to dress as if I am headed for a gorgeous day even though its 110 degrees outside and I am sweating the second I sit in my car.

Make this summer great,
forget the heat with me.






CURRENT ELLIOT STILETTO
KATE SPADE PHONE CASE
TOM FORD SUNNIES
KATE SPADE NECKLACE
NIKE SNEAKERS
REBECCA MINKOFF BAG
RAG AND BONE DRESS


xoxo, lex

No comments :

Post a Comment