SHOW ME YOUR MUMU

April 18, 2014

I have fallen completely in love with this dress
&
this the whole Show Me Your Mumu brand.
I live for a good bohemian style.
I love a good maxi dress, thanks to my major love Rachel Zoe.

I have been obsessing over the monochromatic look that's been taking over the fashion world
Throw your pre concieved ideas about matching out the window and choose one color per outfit
From the bag to the dress to the sunnies all the way to the lips, my color choice is all the same.

{FAVORITE make up trend of right now, purple lips, especially in MAC's new crayon lipsticks}

gladiator sandals
 mirrored sunnies
maxi dresses
 tiny watches
statement rings
&
purple lipstick
"these are a few of my favorite fashion things."





{I may just have snagged the LAST dress in this pattern, BUT this dress comes other perfect prints}

dress: SHOW ME YOUR MUMU or THIS PRINT// shoes: ZARA, similar HERE & HERE 

{ADD this look to your closet, by clicking on the links, everyone needs these items in their closets}


WHERE I WORE IT.
I got this dress specifically for my best friends baby shower in Utah this weekend.
I had the most amazing weekend in Utah with my two favorite girls and their baby boys
(that both still live in their bellies)
Life is good when you surround yourself with people would love and encourage you.



Thanks for all the love for this dress on instagram.

xoxo
loves from lex



No comments :

Post a Comment