WHAT I WANT

November 13, 2013

How is it that there is never a day where I do not want anything.
Working retail may be the death of me, or at least my bank account.
I love it, yet it ruins me.
There are so many good things and so many good promotions.
I LOVE IT!!!!!
These are my top picks for the week.


ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX // SEVEN // EIGHT // NINE

1. My phone is ALWAYS dead, this solves my problem in an adorable way. And let's be honest I am usually on a power trip.

2. Camo is still large and in charge. I love LOVERS & FRIENDS more than life.

3. I may die without these. They are already ordered and free shipping on top of that. LOVE.

4. I may or may not already have bought this. Stay tuned to see it in my family photos.

5. I DIE FOR RED. I really really do.

6. Wildfox just gets me.

7. This is my go to sweater for fall, I can not get enough of it with leggings and booties.

8. Floral is my fave and so are track pants.

9. A long sleeved mini is my favorite kind of dress, add tights and booties and I am in.


LOVES, LEX

No comments :

Post a Comment