November 18, 2013

MAJ tees

I have always been a big dreamer.
There is so much I want to get out of life, so much I want to accomplish.
It is so crazy when the things you want, come and hit your reality.
Fashion is my life.
My baby.
My obsession.
And my money stealer.
It is all I think about, talk about, in fact it is the only thing I have ever been good at.
I love it.

MAJ TEES is my new baby.
Putting my creative thoughts to something I can wear is my dream come true.
I could not be happier with the products that have come out.
I stand behind it and only wear what I love.

It is November, and I am the most grateful right now for this new adventure.
To take risks and make my dreams happen.
I am so in thankful for the ability I have to make what I love and share it with the world.


















PLAID PANTS--ZARA
CHEETAH SKINNIES--CURRENT ELLIOT
GREY BOOTIES--SAM EDELMAN
BLACK BOOTIES--JEFFREY CAMPBELL

do not forget to follow us on instagram for out newest @majtees

LOVES, LEX

No comments :

Post a Comment