STOP IT, YOU'RE GORGEOUS.

August 27, 2013

New tees at all times, exclusive amounts, to keep diversity alive in style.
{check out our latest and greatest before they are gone HERE}

I am beyond excited to bring this new tee, to our MAJ TEES line.
I love it. LOVE it. 
Girls are notorious for bashing on themselves, everything thing could be better, but at the end of the day everyone is gorgeous in their own ways.
These tees are my obsession, and I am so glad I am finally sharing my love the way I want.

On another note, I usually get bored with EVERYTHING but these sunglasses are never getting old.
The best I ever had. No lies.

I've said it once, and I will say it forever...
I am me in a t-shirt, jeans and converse.







WHAT I'M WEARING.
(click on the link to add this look to YOUR closet)

xoxo, lex

1 comment :

  1. You are too cute and I'm obsessed with your tees. Definitely needing to snag me one...or two asap:)

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptiousxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete