Fantasy Friday

August 23, 2013

I have big dreams for my life.
Attending the Met Gala is one of my top.
2013's Met Gala was my favorite fashion on a red carpet I have ever seen.
EVER.
Today I got to fantasize about what I would have worn, IF that invite would have come in the mail.
I would have been on Fashion Police's best dressed...
FOR. SURE.


This gown in Michael Kors and the shoes are Loubiton.
My life is complete.

Here are my favorite looks from the event.
The "PUNK chaos to couture" theme was genius, hand picked for me.
{and I wasn't even invited...}

Blake Lively in Gucci

Cara Delevingne in Burberry

Rooney Mara in Givenchy

Beyonce in Givenchy

Sarah Jessica Parker in Giles Deacon

Miranda Kerr in Michael Kors

Sienna Miller in Burberry

Nina Dobrev in Monique Lhuiller





No comments :

Post a Comment