WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY

July 24, 2013

It's.......
|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|
{click on the # to add my favorites to your closet}

This week has been one of those weeks.
I. WANT. EVERYTHING.

1. This free people jacket is AMAZING on, great with dresses or a white t and colored denim.

2. I never wear on pieces, but this Lolli swimsuit is just too good to pass up. I love the cutouts!

3. I admit I already own one pair of Jeffrey Campbell booties in black that are similar but they are that good, I'd take them all...in every color.

4. I have been LOVING Rag and Bone lately, love the fact that their denim is long enough for this girl.

5. Phillip Lim gets me when it comes to bags. How unreal is this 31 hour bag? LOVING the two-tone.

6. J Brand shorts that are long enough, sold. Not to mention on sale, summer is FAR from over in AZ.

7. This is perfect for me, plus there isn't a grey t shirt out there that I can pass up.

8. The pineapple obsession continues.

P.S. Do not miss out on ShopBops amazing sale on sale, 25% off all sale with the code SALE25
Here are my favorites..



SHOP ALL SALE 

xoxo, lex

No comments :

Post a Comment