BLOG to BLOG

July 22, 2013

Styling is my ultimate love.
I want to be the next Monica Rose.
(or more main stream, the next Rachel Zoe)
I want to style everyone from my husband to the Kardashians.

If I could spend all day styling beautiful people, at beautiful locations with amazing photographers...
I'd die.

A few months I was asked by the girls from The Beauty Mark to style their photo shoot for their blog.
(a must read, check it out HERE)

They were fun, easy going and awesome to work with.
They were an easy canvas because of their already gorgeous selves and their amazing talents of both 
HAIR&MAKE UP.
They offer amazing tips on all things beauty at thebeautymarkgirls.com

We were wanting three very different looks that captured their free spirited selfs.
I love how each look turned out.















xoxo, lex


1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh you did amazing. I die at your closet and I want you to come style me daily. K love you.

    ReplyDelete