WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY

June 5, 2013

It's back....
What I Want Wednesday.
It's been a random week, in the world of Lex's shopping list.
Black hats, camo, and hand bags have been on the mind, along with a long list of everything I see.
I am trying to be good this week.
Summer vacations are calling my name and spending my $$.



Everyone loves New York. Phillip Lim just does it the best.

LOVE the blue face on this watch, also is very big, looks great on all size of wrist.

The leather is soft as butter, and the studded bottom makes it sit up perfectly. Perfection in every color.

Leith Tube Skirt (comes in MANY colors)
Easy cotton throw on skirt, you really can not beat it or the price.

I have searched high and low for the perfect black hat. Love this one.

I will wear turquoise with anything and everything. Use promocode SUMMER for 25% off.

Still loving camo, love that these are a chino, not a denim. Also loving the less intense camo print.

xoxo, lex

No comments :

Post a Comment