FANATIC FRIDAY

May 17, 2013

HIGH RISE + HIGH TOP

They're baaaack.
Remember the fact that everyone has been looking for the perfect high-rise jean and I found it for you.
These jeans are everything.
They are the perfect wash, length, rise, fit.
They are perfect with a plain white t, a button down, a cropped shirt, or a tucked in silk blouse.

Thanks Citizen, for finally getting the high-rise right.
Love, your biggest fan.



 
 
 

A white t, and converse are the only thing in my closet I consider a "staple". 
This oversized linen-y t-shirt with a front tuck is my go to look for any casual day.
I love all converse but high-tops are really won over my heart.
So simple, so effortless, so comfortable, such a good look.
*Don't forget to add your own personal arm party, when you think you have enough, add one more.

GET THIS LOOK HERE:


xoxo, lex

No comments :

Post a Comment