ROMPED.

June 12, 2014

ROMPED

This Tuesday I had the opportunity to attend an amazing workshop put on my 
"The Bloguettes"
This is the outfit I wore day one of the two day event.
There are so many things I love about this outfit.
I have been lusting over these all black Ray-Bans for almost a year now, and finally bit the bullet at bought them.
I know me and every single other blogger in the world has them, but I know now why.

Rompers, turquoise jewels, Ray-Bans, totes, and of course gladiators sandals are 
ALL OF MY FAVORITE THINGS.

This bag is my new life.
It can fit my laptop, iPad, wallet, make up bag, magazines, water bottle, sunnies, crystal light and all my other "girl on the go" necessities.
AND
it's 33 percent off.

{This outfit makes me feel a little Kardashian.
In honor of their season premiere…
side part, black sunnies and Kourtney's infamous Stuart Wietzman gladiators.}





romper: FREE PEOPLE // sunglasses: RAY-BAN // handbag: LOEFFLER RANDALL (on sale!)
gladiators: STUART WIETZMAN // necklace: KENDRA SCOTT // bracelet: MICHAEL KORS

{ADD+ this look to your closet, click the link and check out!}

xoxo, lex

No comments :

Post a Comment