What I Want Wednesday Sneakers & Espadrilles

January 29, 2014

Sneakers & Espadrilles
My two loves or my shoe life.

This year has been good to my shoe closet.
I don't really do heels or wedges, for a long time I thought this made me less of a women.
But this year, I feel like I am in the shoe game.

These are my two favorite shoes this season, they have hit hard and 
EVERYONE
is obsessing over them.

Do yourself a favor and get one of each.
{or two, like me}

                       | STEVE MADDEN | camo                             | STEVE MADDEN | gold                                           
                       | VINCE | black leather                                     | SAINT LAURENT | black
                       | SAM EDELMAN | cheetah                            | LOEFFLER RANDALL | stripe
                       | KENNETH COLE | stripes                             | FREE PEOPLE | cheetah


loves, lex

No comments :

Post a Comment