TRENDY TUESDAY

October 1, 2013

It's official.
F
A
L
L
is here, and I could not be more excited.
This weather is perfection, I now remember why I live in Arizona.

My favorite trend for the new weather change...
sweatshirts.

Sweatshirts used to be something you threw on over your shirt when you got cold, or tied around your waist at Disneyland just in case.

Now they are a trend, a piece to the puzzle of style.
They can still go over a collared shirt, or be paired with a skirt, or your favorite skinny.
They are everywhere right now.
They are designer and they are sold at Target.
They are a must have for the season.
EVERYONE needs one.
(I may have already bought two, or three or four.)

These are my favorite of the season, my favorite trend this Tuesday.
Get them while they are hot, and the weather is cool.




lots of love
LEX

No comments :

Post a Comment