WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY

September 18, 2013

It's....
WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY
{Nordstrom Triple Points Edition.}

If you do not have a Nordstrom card, get one.
Today starts the first of five days where Nordstrom offers their card holders triple the points on anything they buy in store or online.
It is a good time of year, you buy the must have for the upcoming season change,
they reward you with more rewards.
It is a win win.

Nordstrom carries everything from lotions, to clothes to beats by dre.
It is your one stop shop with so many new things I want on a daily.
Here are my absolute favorites for this week.

You can not go wrong with any of these...especially during triple points.

ONE  TWO  THREE  FOUR  FIVE  SIX  SEVEN  EIGHT
{add these items to YOUR closet by clicking the link through the number}

ONE. I love all things Phillip Lim, whether it be at Target or at Nordstrom. This bag is perfection.

TWO. I die for a good bomber jacket. It may not be cool yet but when it is I am wearing this...alot.

THREE. I spend my whole life searching for the perfect plaid. This silk button down takes the win.

FOUR. I love all things animal print, but especially this specific print. This bootie is the perfect height.

FIVE. This tee comes in white as well. It's amazing weather leggings or skinnies, it is easy and a must.

SIX. Love that House of Harlow is using their classic pendant on a wrap bracelet. This is a everyday yes.

SEVEN. Did I mention I am ready for fall? This cotton slouchy beenie is just what I have been craving.

EIGHT. Elizabeth and James can do no wrong. I am absolutely one-hundred percent obsessing over this sweater.

Happy Mid-Week
My first half was long and annoying,
here is too a better one.

XOXO,
LEX

No comments :

Post a Comment