MY BASICS.

August 30, 2013

My basics should be different from your basics.
It's what you wear multiple ways, all the time.

I am notorious for buying something, wearing it once and moving on.
Not with these items.
These are my "basics", they items I could wear everyday.

If you don't have a pair of Citizen Avedons, you should. They are the most comfortable denim EVER!
Grey is my go to fall denim.
These Ray Bans are my first Ray Bans, and they are just as good as all the hype that surrounds them.
ALL back bags are kind of my obsesh. I can carry this with everything, and the size is perfection.
I will indeed wear a screen tee, 6 out of the 7 days of the week. No lie.
Now for the shoes.
I LOVE BOOTIES.
These are a perfect neutral bootie, and the most comfortable shoe. 
When you work retail, there is usually no such thing as a comfortable shoe, but this breaks that.










No comments :

Post a Comment