CALI LOOKBOOK

August 8, 2013

California is my favorite state for so many reasons.
It's where I am the most happy in life.

-beaches
-pinkberry
-bear flag
-beach cruisers
-shopping
-donuts
-NewPort Temple
-Nick's
-the pier
-Jane's Corndogs
-Balboa
There are my FAVORITE things.


It makes the best memories for me.
It literally has my heart.

We had a blast on our short weekend vacay with the fam.
It was short, but better than nothing.

{I have been asked numerous times about THIS Bikini Lab color block bikini, I have worn it to the lake, Hawaii, the beach, and laying out. It is the best bikini and has been sold out since the day I bought it BUT guess what?
ITS BACK!
Get it HERE before it is gone.
(with that price, you will not regret this)
























SUNNIES..TOP..BIKINI (back in stock!!)..HAT..SHORTS





{click on the links for add to YOUR closet}

xoxo, lex

No comments :

Post a Comment