BOOTIES

August 12, 2013

Booties are everything for fall.
And fall is right around the corner.

Fall is my favorite season for so many reasons..
my birthday, chunky sweaters, cooler weather, leather, booties, just to name a few.
I am getting excited and stocking my closet for cooler days.

{the most amazing thing about booties it that they are a WEAR NOW boot, throw them on with a dress or distressed skinnies and they are the perfect transition from summer}

Here are my favorite booties for this season...

The cut outs were good enough, and then they added the gold, THE BEST, not to mention the most comfortable bootie I have ever worn.


Best classic heeled bootie to date. Looks perfect with skinny jeans or a little black dress.


Every girl needs a more western boot, these do the trick without throwing it overboard.


INEXPENSIVE and totally adorable. Love the strap across the shoe.



Cheetah bootie is a M U S T for fall. This one's heel makes it perfection.


A more edgy "Newberry". I am totally obsessed with the worn in look. I have to have these.


The two-toned is stupid good. Reminds me of a little Jay Z & JT "Suit and Tie".


LOVE black and gold on a bootie, not to mention perfect sized heel.


THE. BEST. COLOR. for a bootie of all time. Also ridiculously comfortable.



Every closet needs a black bootie, and I love the shape of the toe on this particular shoe.

{click on the name of the bootie to add these shoes to YOUR closets}

xoxo, lex


1 comment :

  1. love these picks.. love everything you do. if you say its cute, consider it in my cart and purchased. love you honey.

    ReplyDelete