what i want wednesday

July 31, 2013

It's.....


{1} (similar here {11/2}{2} {3} {4} {5} {6} {7} {8}

(add these items to YOUR closet, just click the number and add to your cart!)

1. Who does not love a good selfie? But a Celine Selfie? Life is worth living now.

2. FAVORITE sneakers to date. Love love them.

3. Any tortoise sunglasses I love, and for the price these MUST be added to my collection.

4. I may have the phone case but now I need the shoes. Have been lovin' the pets on your feet.

5. Love this clutch in all colors and for everyday use.

6. I've said it once and I will say it a million times, I am a sucker for a good grey tee, and this is the best.

7. Mother's have become my go-to jean, length is perfect, add a high-rise, and a little distressing, sold.

8. Who isn't wearing camo now? Great top to transition to fall.

xoxo, lex




No comments :

Post a Comment