HAWAII: day one

July 15, 2013

Hawaii was a dream.
With work being as insane as it is with the sale
I want more than ANYTHING to go back to Hawaii.

A couple months ago Zack and I decided that we needed/deserved a vacation.
Hawaii was at the top of our list.
I had never been before,
It was Zack's favorite place on earth.

I am so beyond happy that is all worked out and we spent an unreal, unforgetable week in HI.
That I have been dying to share with the world.
{I will start here}

DAY 1.
OAHU
 we literally chose the smallest car on the lot.
BEST CHOICE EVER.




My obsession with pineapples is stupid.



Our first hike to a Waterfall.

I literally hiked in these shoes, and almost died.





The best pancake you will ever eat.




This water is insane. We took a quick nap on the beach.

Our 2nd hike of the day.



Honestly, we could not resist getting as close as possible to this light house.







]
We were driving back to the hotel when we saw these stairs, we had to.






Always a bad shoe choice.



LITERALLY
THE
BEST
DAY
EVER


*packing is A LW A Y S hard for me. I have never not over packed, but Hawaii was especially hard because of my obsession with tropical prints, I wanted everything. I planned and planned again and narrowed it down to exactly what I was going to wear. 
{only tip for packing that has ever worked for me: PLAN your outfits}

xoxo, lex


No comments :

Post a Comment