D A Y F O U R & GOD BLESS THE QUEEN.

July 18, 2013

"Surfing the pipeline brah"

Let me preference by saying,
I love the movie Blue Crush.
I may or may not have always wanted to be a surfer since that movies release.

On this day in Hawaii, I chose surfing.
I would say I get more and more outdoorsy/adventerous as I get "older"
Surfing is my new favorite sport.
I do not ever want to stop.

I surfed, like legitly.
{with the free advice from a Hawaiian surf instructor)

That night Zack and I went out for a nice dinner that overlooked the beach.
Between the shrimp, the steak, the beach, and my husband (looking like Zac Efron in that tank)
I again thought life could not get much better.




















I can not leave without giving my mom a shout out...


TODAY WAS A SPECIAL DAY.
My Momma turned the B.I.G.

5 0 !

We threw a delicious desert partayy with her closest friends and family.

To show our love, Zack and I wore the flag from our "Mother's Land"
{implying}

God Bless The Queen.
(or better known in our family as Dawn Jarvis)

 
\




I think have too much fun by myself.














The Outfit Deets
Sweater-Wildfox

xoxo, lex











1 comment :

  1. ok I LOVE your swimsuit & that sweater from Wildfox & shorts from urban! probably gonna buy them right now.

    ReplyDelete