WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY.

June 19, 2013

WHAT I  WANT WEDNESDAY.

It is officially my favorite day of the week.
Searching the web and reminicing on what I have been wanting.
Why is my list always so long?

"Hi, my name is Alexa and I am a shop-o-holic."

Check me in.
I can not stop.
{GET THE LOOKS, CLICK ON THE LINK}
WILDFOX sunglasses* DYING for these mirrored shades, the color is perfect.
JBRAND jeans* I usually say no to anything but skinnies, but these are an exception, love the wash.
TORY BURCH iphone case* I mean, who is not obsessed? Cause I am. (already ordered)
HAUTE HIPPIE tiger t-shirt* My favorite t-shirts are by Haute Hippie, love the tiger trend.
J CREW hat* I need this in every color (BONUS: comes in sizes, for girls with big heads like me)
FREE PEOPLE dress* Coral is my favorite color for summer, this is the perfect cover up for the beach.
SAM EDELMAN pumps* Ankle straps and cheetah, perfection.

xoxo, lex

No comments :

Post a Comment