BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK

January 15, 2014

Black reaaaaaally is the new black.
The only black.

I feel like I am in la la land every time I release a new shirt.
I get to share my love and passion with the world.

 I am totally in love with MAJ.

Meet our new tee, my long sleeved love.
"BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK"
&
{Jessica wearing}
My navy and gold obsession
"ALL THAT GLITTERS ISN'T GOLD"

I am loving the cooler weather & appreciating every day I wear a long sleeve.
I hope you love these two as much as I do.








| Tee: MAJ TEES | Skirt: HALOGEN | Booties: JEFFREY CAMPBELL | Socks: NORDSTROM |
| Bracelet: KATE SPADE | Bracelet: MICHAEL KORS | Bracelet: DOGEARED
|Bracelet: MADEWELL| Rings: ASOS & ASOS|

GET YOUR MAJ TEES BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!
{limited quantities available in these styles}
&
CHECK OUT OUR NEW AMAZE WEBSITE
@


loves, lex

No comments :

Post a Comment